BOUDOIR BY SARAH
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PLAN YOUR BOUDOIR EXPERIENCE
Meet Your Photographer
Hey, girl! I'm Sarah! I'm the crazy lady behind the lens that is devoted to being your #1 hype girl during your time with me!
I believe a boudoir experience is one of the most fun and life affirming things a woman can do for herself. This is your "me" time, the moment to celebrate being a woman and who you are today, that's why I choose to shoot boudoir portraits to celebrate and capture the essence of you.
Honestly, you will see yourself in a new light whether you're brimming with confidence or a bit shy. I have a great team that works with me to make this experience everything it should be.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and creating an experience that you will never forget!
The Boudoir Experience
Your Boudoir Experience from start to finish... what you can expect at your session with me & how it all works!
How to prep - outfits:
- We have a client closet with 100+ amazing lingerie choices in sizes XS-4XL. There is something for everrrryyyone! You are more than welcome to borrow anything from our closet, bring your own lingerie and mix and match between the two. The only requirement for utilizing the client closet is to bring with a nude or black thong/g-string to wear underneath our piece.
- Lingerie: Bring any of your own lingerie or outfits! I recommend bodysuits/teddies, low cut tank tops, favorite t-shirts or sweaters, your significant others button up, whatever you love! If you have any questions on what else to pack scroll down to see more on outfits!
- If you want to do some shopping before your shoot here's some brands that I love: Savage x Fenty, Hips and Curves, For Love and Lemons, Torrid, Honey Birdette, FashionNova, Thistle and Spire & Love, Vera.
- We do not photograph props or costume - please do not bring them to the studio. We also do not shoot "pin-up" style photography.
How to Arrive to the Studio:
- All appointments take place Monday thru Friday at 10:00am - make sure to eat breakfast before arriving! You're going to work your booty off with all of the arching & poses, I promise that eating breakfast will not make or break how you look in photos. But missing it may cause you to feel faint so make sure to eat!
- Arrive with a clean, moisturized face and *dry* hair. Please do not arrive with wet hair.
- Arrive in loose clothing (i recommend bra-less) to prevent lines/dents in your skin from tight pants or socks. We'll have you change into a super comfy studio robe anyways!
- Our studio is fairly small and is by appointment only. Friends or Plus One's are not allowed in the studio. Thank you for understanding; our studio is a private space.
Our Wichita studio address is only given to booked clients and is by appointment only. You'll receive the address once you book your session.
The Boudoir Experience Timeline:
- 10:00am-11:30am: Arrive at the studio. Change into a super cute studio robe and hop in the hair and makeup chair! Our professional hair and makeup artist will ask you how you'd like your hair and makeup to be styled and will start glamming you up after confirming what look you're going for! Complimentary refreshments will be available for you during this time as well (coffee, water and snacks).
- 11:30am-11:45am: Time to try on some outfits! I'll pull several lingerie pieces in your size and color preferences to try on! You'll have a private space to try it all on & choose your favorites! Then we'll have a fashion show where I'll see you in your favs and help style you from there!
- 11:45am-1:30pm: It's time shoot!! Yassss! Every boudoir experience comes with a minimum of 3 outfits changes and ends "in the sheets" if you're up for it! In addition to the standard (& amazing) Boudoir by Sarah experience, I will tell you exactly what to do, where to look, how to breath and everything is tailored to your comfort level. We can keep poses conservative, spice it up or do a mix of both! You'll let me know what your comfort level is in your pre-session questionnaire. I got you, girl!
- After Your Shoot: After we finish shooting, we'll take a fun selfie together to post up in the VIP FB group (if you don't mind of course!) YAY! You made it! From there we will set up your reveal session about 2 weeks later.
Image Reveal and Ordering Appointment
- The moment that you've been waiting for! This is where you will see your entire gallery in person on the big screen! Every single final image has been hand edited by me (removal of bruises, blemishes, stray hairs, skin smoothing, etc.) along with any other small edits that may need to be made. When you arrive back to the studio after our two week break for your image reveal day, we'll get started right away so that you don't have to wait a moment longer to see your gorgeous images. We'll watch a fun little slideshow with some of your photos and then go through every photo one by one so that we can pick out your favorite images!
- Once we have all of your favorite images, you'll decide how you want to display them. There's a ton of different options including custom luxe albums, digitals, heirloom boxes, sleek metal wall art, and more! Everything I offer is customizable with lots of different choices, engraving options and size variations so you can truly tailor it to your taste.
- The image reveal appointment takes roughly 90-120 minutes to do everything. If you pre-pay for an all inclusive product/package, then the image reveal will take a little less time.
Your Products are Picked Out & Ordered... Now what?
- You will be sent home with any digitals after your reveal if they are fully paid for and your products will be ordered that day as well!
- Once the items are received, I will call you and make an appointment to meet up so you can get all of your products.
- Products can take roughly 6-8 weeks to produce. Everything is custom & handmade at various labs throughout the world (yes, world - we're boujee here and use print labs all over the place... quality takes time. Please keep this in mind if you have any deadlines when ordering.
- You've probably heard me say it before on social media but I'll say it again... Printed Photos hit different. Seeing yourself printed out on luxury art paper paper, sleek metal wall art or in a custom album is such an amazing feeling. Digitals are great to have on hand but holding a timeless product where YOU are the art... well that is pretty f*cking cool.
- This part of the boudoir experience might be the "end" but I know it's not the end of us! I can't wait to see you hanging out in the VIP Group on Facebook or even sharing a couple of your spicy photos on the 'gram ;)
Investment & Products
THE SESSION RETAINER.
The Boudoir By Sarah Experience is $499. This is the session retainer that is due when you book. This retainer is non-refundable after booking and does *not* include any images. The session retainer includes: emailed copy of my comprehensive prep guide to assist you in planning your experience, professional hair/makeup with my in-house artist, 3+ outfit changes, optional "in the sheets" scene, access to our 100+ piece client closet, professional image retouching, and your personal reveal and ordering session.
IMAGE & PRODUCT INVESTMENT.
The photo session lasts a few hours, but the photographs you go home with will last forever. Whether it’s an album, loose prints, heirloom box or wall art - everything I offer is delivered to you ready to hang/display & admire for a lifetime. Our Investment menu is curated with the most high-end, luxurious products to beautifully display your boudoir photos for a lifetime.
The A La Carte Menu begins at $150 (minimum purchase is $700) and Collections (popular products bundled together to save you money) begin at $1400. You can spend as little (the minimum) or as much as you like after deciding what products are best for you. Average client investment ranges from $2500-$3400 when opting to get an all inclusive, custom collection with the full hi-res gallery, luxe album, metal wall art and more. All products are custom & professionally made from the best print labs in the industry & include custom luxury albums, wooden and glass heirloom boxes, sleek metal wall art and so much more.
Payment plan options (interest free) are also available so your amount can be broken up in several different ways if needed. The most popular payment plan is the pre-payment plan where you have the option to pre pay for your products either in full or on a plan & score some awesome bonuses.
Contract, full investment menu and welcome guide are sent after booking. Session fee is due in full at time of booking. Phone Consultations are available after booking if you have any questions about your session at all!
How to Book Your Experience
Due to limited availability and high demand, we only do online bookings. Boudoir sessions are released 2-3 times per year to those who are subscribed to our email list and are also available occasionally if there is an opening due to a reschedule or cancellation. Make sure to join our email list for when sessions are released & keep an eye in the VIP FB page for any reschedules and cancellations.